Church

We do not Conform to the world! The Church does not Conform to the world. I conform to God, His Word, and the church. The world Conforms to God, His Word, and the Church. It is not the other way around The Church does not conform to the world. A church is not meant to be a “feel good” place. A church needs to bring conviction, growth, and change. A church is a hospital for the righteous not a social club for the world. By all means come as you are, lost, sick, hurt, broken, We will accept and love you as you are, However, leave new, changed, No longer conformed to the world, Rather, conformed to God. Of course a church wants you to feel safe, happy, accepted and welcome, So we’ll provide coffee, water, maybe a snack, But we’ll not conform to your ways, participate in your ways, or promote them. People expect a church to be a church, A place of Transformation and growth –through new life in Christ. My Bible tells me... Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today, and forever. God has not changed –My guess is we have! My Bible tells me… Romans 12:1-2 Therefore I urge you, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. I expect a Church to be a Church! Www.evidentchurchonline.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speak

Repent

CR seven features