GOSSIP

GOSSIP? People of God when will this Stop. Gossip = the spreading of UNKNOWNS (true or not). Leaders will discuss things, but a good leader will get the FACTs before sharing it with the world. GET YOUR FACTS, ALL THE FACTS before you open your mouth! Gossip, often times, is the talk behind someones back when we are just to afriad to approach that person directly. GET YOUR FACTS! OR at least say, "Based on what I know, but I can't clarify it". GET YOUR FACTS! Come on All Christians have some INTEGRITY.
I WANT TO QUASH SOME GOSSIP I'VE HEARD FROM MULTIPLY SOURCES:
Andy and Aubrey Hazelet ARE NOT leaving Element Church! They will be back, doing what they do at Element. They are simply taking a Sabatical for the summer. Exactly like Pastor Jeff did last summer. Come on church! Show some INTEGRITY!
One more thing, I am on a two-month sabatical as a jail chaplain. But guess what, I AM still a jail Chaplain, and I will resume my full jail chaplain duties in july.
Leaders, yes,even they need a break and a time of refreshing. A time to grow in their walk with God and become better at what they do.
"P.S. Let me clarify, this is NOT directed at any one individual but towards the church as a whole" -Pastor Gregg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speak

Repent

CR seven features