Pastor Gregg

Here's the deal. You may not like me and that is okay. However, you had better love me. I will speak the Truth. I'll be blunt and to the point. Guess what, Christ was! And I'm working to become more like Him. If you're looking for someone to hold your hand and say "It will be okay. You go right ahead and keep falling, keep using, etc. Then I'm not your guy". I will ALWAYS speak the TRUTH, and sometimes it hurts, but TRUTH is Truth and a LIE is a LIE. You can't do both. I WILL NOT be ashamed of the Gospel or of anything from God. I will ALWAYS share the Truth, with BOLDNESS, with Bluntness, and yes I'm very OPINIONATED, but hopefully you'll see my love and heart through all I say and/or what I do. Guess what, if I were just passive with you and keep silent -then I don't really care. Guess what, I DO CARE and I don't want to hear about anyone going to hell because they weren't running the race (1 Corinthians 9). We are talking about LIFE and DEATH and about FOREVER. This is NOT a game. We MUST quit Playing Church and BE THE CHURCH in all things. Life is short, but Heaven and Hell are FOREVER. I do Not want to be a Matthew 7 guy, So I will speak and seek the truth in ALL THINGS. Even Jesus, Paul, Timothy, Peter, etc. were not always liked, but they were Respected and loved. "I'll be known for my opinion, but I'll be remembered for my love" -Pastor Gregg

"EVERY LIFE MATTERS" Core Value #1 2 Peter 3:9

Philippians 2:4 New International Version (NIV)
not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speak

Repent

CR seven features