LGBTQ

LGBTQ
"I will accept all people in the LGBTQ community, or that are LGBTQ. However, accepting does not mean I will endorse or enable their lifestyle. I believe that marriage is to be between a man and a woman per God's design. I will not waiver from that. However, just because you may be LGBTQ does not in anyway devalue you. You are a person with value, gifts, and talents. Created by the same God that made me. He loves you just as He loves me. Sin entered the world and man/woman have perverted God's design in many ways. But no sin, wrongdoing, is any worse or better than any other. Sin, wrongdoing, going against God's design, is sin. Murder, lying, hate, bigotry, sexual perversion, etc., are all sin in God's eye. And there are no varying degrees with God, they all are wrong, sin. I can say, I know, even I have sinned today. Hence, (because God loves us so much) Jesus Christ came into the world and bore all our sin, wrongdoing, for us -undeserved grace and mercy. So, what is my response? I tell God I am sorry. I Turn. I repent. I run from sin, wrongdoing, bad choices, and behaviors. Am I forgiven when I blow it, when I'm fleshly, when I make bad choices, etc.? Absolutely! I may suffer some hard consequences because of choices I've made, but God absolutely loves and forgives me. I am a pastor, trained, learnered, held to a higher standard as I should be. But guess what, I am no better than you. I am no more important or loved by God because of my position. He, God, loves You, me, every one, all the same.
I love you. You Matter to me. You have value. So, you are LGBTQ, Gosh, I imagine I lusted today, or even lied. The thing is,, we repent, and then take that "one Step" to draw closer to God. Evident change is all I expect in a person. Never let anyone or thing refer to you "as less-than" because you're not. You are "Somebody" to me, and even more to God. I, we, love you!" -Pastor Gregg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speak

Repent

CR seven features