Me Give?

Before you indulge in that second cheese burger at lunch today, or, how about skipping lunch today! Do I really need Starbucks today, or movie, or concert, etc. The least is endless.

Often times, we are great at spending money on extras that we don't need or for/on things that only provide temporary happiness.

How about going without lunch just one day and instead send that money to https://www.nokidhungry.org/ so a kid can have breakfast instead.

Or how about skipping that movie or concert and instead give that money to www.nextstepsministries.com so an inmate can get a bible!

It is so easy to forget those around us. I get it. I do it too. But, just one day a month I pray I can sacrifice for others. God gives me so much. How dare I say I can't!

Pastor Gregg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speak

Repent

CR seven features